FIND A JOB
Youth Ministry Assistant Director – Falls Church, VA
Position Description:The Falls Church Anglican (TFCA) is seeking a full-time Youth Ministry Assistant Director to assist Youth Ministry Director with planning and operations of TFCA’s High School Youth Ministry with the aim of bringing High School young people to faith in Jesus Christ and into growth and service as believers.
- Recruit, develop, and direct team of adult volunteer leaders to be effective and accountable in Youth Ministry with High School students.
- Assist in supervision of the Fellow(s) assigned to the Youth Ministry.
- Work directly in evangelism and discipleship with High School students.
- Lead and implement special events.
- Help ensure best use of resources to achieve ministry objectives.
- Participates in theological education and training for skills in speaking, planning, and other specific areas as determined by the Director.
- Implement and Support Department’s Ministry Plans
- Work with Staff, Volunteers, and Participants
- Special Events
Position Qualifications:We’re seeking candidates who have a strong desire to maintain the church’s reputation of spirit-filled traditional and contemporary worship services. The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in professional setting, with budget and program responsibility, public speaking experience preferred
- BA in related field; combination of education and experience may be considered; some theological education preferred
- 1+ years experience volunteer management
- 1+ years experience working in a ministry (church or nonprofit) setting
- Basic office technology skills: Microsoft Office suite, database, website, spreadsheets, and social media skills
- Satisfactory background and reference check
- Agreement with TFCA’s doctrinal position (see https://www.tfcanglican.org/