Youth Ministry Institute Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
YMInstitute.com may collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
YMInstitute.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
YMInstitute.com may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
YMInstitute.com uses forms on this site. Completion of forms on this site will be considered an opt-in for further communications. At any time you may unsubscribe from future marketing communications.
These forms may require users to give contact information such as name, email address, phone number, address, church name, ministry role, credit card number, or other billing information. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the [event/course/purpose] for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- YMInstitute.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Collected billing and credit card information will solely be used for the processing of payments connected to YMI products, services, courses, etc.
- YMInstitute.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- YMInstitute.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- YMInstitute.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on February 25, 2021. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns while using this website, you contact us via email at Contact@yminstitute.com.