Northstar Community Church is a community of believers who value intimacy with God and connection with others through community, discipleship, and worship. Northstar is dedicated to creating a space where people can engage with Jesus. Northstar’s vision is to experience Jesus and to equip others to do the same through the mission of Go. Love. Live. Go to the missing, Love the marginalized, and Live as God’s kids. Northstar is looking for a Student Life Coordinator to work alongside the student ministry pastor, lead the administrative functions, and assist in the discipleship process of students at Northstar.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Intentionally develop adult female leaders alongside student ministry pastor
- Work with other female leaders in leading discipleship of female students at Northstar
- Provide leadership for special student ministry events such as summer camp and seasonal retreats
- Work with the student ministry pastor to cultivate the culture of the student ministry
- Prioritize one’s personal relationship and growth with Jesus
- Management of administrative details for retreats and trips taken in the student ministry
- Management of administrative details for month to month expenditures within the student ministry as well as details for weekly gatherings.
- Commitment to the doctrine, vision, values, and beliefs of Northstar
- Kingdom-minded approach to ministry. We partner with many churches in the area.
- Outgoing, friendly, approachable and helpful.
- Healthy interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit that can still work with a team
- Enjoys laughing- especially at the expense of the student ministry pastor
- Degree from a Christian University is helpful but not mandatory.