Outlook Christian Church (outlookchurch.org), an Independent Christian Church of 900 in average worship attendance, is located just northeast of Indianapolis, IN, in a growing community.
Outlook Christian Church is in the developmental stages of their new Next Gen. Ministry and is looking for a candidate who wishes to play a key role in its successful implementation. The Next Gen. Ministry team wins when Outlook Christian Church empowers, equips, and encourages families to take their next steps of connecting, growing, serving, and going for Jesus Christ. The role of the Next Gen. Children’s Ministry Director will, underneath the direction of the Next Gen. Minister, oversee the strategic implementation of ministerial functions for children and students from cradle to graduation. with a heavy emphasis on children from birth through their elementary ages.
The Next Gen. Ministry Director at Outlook Christian Church will:
- be a strategic leader, a tactical executer, an eager trainer and recruiter of volunteers, a versatile communicator, and a quality counselor who prioritizes people, is professional and fun, well organized, and works well within a team.
- possess substantive training (at least a Bachelor’s degree or its demonstrable equivalent in training or experience) in the field of ministry and be able to demonstrate a heart and calling to this field.
- have proven experience serving in local church ministry.
- be responsible developing teams of leaders and volunteers primarily serving children from birth through fifth grade.
- partner with families to supplement the ministry already being done within the home.
- communicate effectively with children and families regardless of their stage of development.
- plan and oversee ministerial logistics for regularly scheduled programs and special events along with the Next Gen. Ministry Team.
- collaborate with the Next Gen. Minister to cast the ministry vision to children and families within Outlook Christian Church and the local community
If you have a healthy, growing relationship with Christ and are ready to join a dedicated, creative, energized team who desire to communicate the love of Christ to children, students, and families, please email your resume and any supportive material.