The Brandermill Church is looking for their next full-time Director of Youth Ministries. Would you thrive on ministering to students via technology, as well as games, music, and campfires? Do you like seeking creative solutions and innovating change? Are you drawn to an opportunity to grow a small youth program into something capable of considerably more impact? The Brandermill Church, a unique union of the Presbyterian Church USA and The United Methodist Church located in a wooded, beautiful suburb of Richmond, Virginia, on the shores of the Swift Creek Reservoir is seeking an innovative youth ministry director with a passion for community-building and faith-building among students, 6th through 12th grade. This full-time role prioritizes creating unique and inspiring fellowship, worship, and mission experiences for students in church, via technology, through various activities, and in service to others.
The church is currently involved in a project that ensures the creation and execution of sustainable youth ministry, providing support for this role. If you have a passion to support youth in exploring their faith in creative ways, we would love to talk with you!
- Bachelor’s degree in a ministry-related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Youth ministry
- Mandatory background check
- Passion for supporting youth in creative ways
- Create dynamic Christian education and service opportunities to grow and maintain The Brandermill Church Youth program.
- Create engaging social opportunities that utilize in-person and remote platforms.
- Ensure all education and activities are inclusive and supportive of all youth while staying abreast of new resources and ministries to maintain a current and effective program.
If you are interested in applying for this job, and would be interested in seeing a comprehensive list of Goals, Responsibilities and Requirements, please email your expression of interest and your resume to email@example.com or click apply now.