Community Christian Church in Round Rock is ready for you to lead our families in reaching and serving our city. We are seeking an enthusiastic Christian leader to engage our K-12th Grade families in growing our ministry. We’ve had some great success in the past with creative events to connect with families in our area and we need a full-time person dedicated to this cause.
Memorial Baptist Church is searching for a full-time Associate Pastor of Youth and Media to serve at our church. We are a Southern Baptist church located in Pasadena, Texas, a suburb of Houston which offers opportunities to grow the youth ministry and community involvement. MBC has been a thriving church in the Southeast Houston area for over 85 years and prides itself on being a church for the community. We have newly renovated youth spaces, worship spaces, and have a heart to see the youth ministry grow. The candidate must be able to work in partnership with the pastoral staff, co-workers, lay leadership, and parents to raise up Godly men and women for Christ. Salary: $42,500-$50,000 Plus Benefits.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly relational and possess a desire to build relationships across all ages at MBC.
- Provide clear communication to youth, parents, and MBC of events/activities in a way that encourages partnership and involvement.
- Recruit, train and shepherd volunteers with diverse gifts and personalities to meet the evolving needs of youth ministry.
- Have a calling for youth ministry and a passion for evangelism, discipleship, and missions.
- Will take initiative to plan outreach events for students outside of MBC’s normal activities.
- Be a gifted communicator of God’s word who can connect with students.
- Serve and oversee all aspects of the MBC multimedia ministry.
- Lead staff efforts to maintain all ministries’ social media, websites, and apps.
- Effectively perform administrative tasks (following budgets, setting goals, planning events).
- Ability to connect with students and build relationships in both church and community contexts.
- Will seek to be a part of the larger vision of what God is doing at MBC. Qualifications
- Models a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Previous youth ministry experience is preferred.
- Possess qualifications found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or click apply now.
University Christian Church in Ft. Worth, Texas is seeking a full-time Minister to Students. This individual will build and manage a team of full-time professionals that equip youth and young adults to transform the world by living out Christ’s courageous love. Ideal for this role would be an innovative, detail-oriented, hands-on visionary who empowers teams of leaders within a sustainable model of ministry. This position reports to the Executive Minister. Primary responsibilities for the position include:
- Mentor and equip full-time staff leaders
- Map out the overarching scope & sequence of discipleship from 6th-12th grades and post-high school, college-aged young adults
- Build and foster bridges of connection and community with students at the neighboring Texas Christian University (TCU) campus
- Actively engage with youth, young adults, and families, both inside and outside the church
- Recruit, train, coordinate, and support teams of volunteer leaders
- Create pathways for youth and young adults to serve within the church and community, regularly participating in intergenerational opportunities
- Provide supportive resources for parents
- Organize the infrastructure of the ministry, ordering paperwork, guiding processes, implementing systems, communicating with stakeholders, and managing child protective policies Steward the budget and maintain the financial accountability of the ministry
Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience leading teams towards sustainability, either in a faith-based setting or a related field
- Experience implementing vision in relevant, meaningful ways
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Ability to organize and keep accurate and detailed records
- Strong competence and comfort with technology, including effectively utilizing platforms of digital communications and social media
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Passion for helping youth and young adults know the love of Christ
- A person of Christian faith with an understanding of and alignment with the theology of a congregation in the Disciples of Christ tradition, valuing and celebrating all people
Interested applicants should send their resume along with a cover letter to renee.wilson@