Hope Harbor has an open in their Direct Care Staff. Direct Care Staff are responsible for the engagement, supervision and guidance of teens at Hope Harbor with particular emphasis on the development of resident goals in the Life Skills and Spiritual Growth components of the Hope Harbor program.
Direct Care Staff reports to the Site Director and may receive direction and supervision from Program Coordinator. Direct Care Staff will support residents’ forward movement in their educational and counseling goals.
• At least 21 years of age
• Pass a Background Check
• Passion for working with teens and families in a nonprofit setting
• Strong Christian faith and value system
• Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Ministry, or other related field
• Experience working with individuals who have mental health issues
• Experience with direct services, program development and/or case management
Able to climb stairs, be on your feet for 6-8 hours with short breaks, lift 10-20 lbs, and engage in light to moderate physical activity with residents during the course of normal daily program activities
Interested candidates, please apply by sending in your resume, cover letter, references. Statement of faith optional but encouraged. Complete the application online at https://hopeharbormn.org/careers/