Are you looking to join a dynamic team of staff and volunteers who strive to lead young people to Christ through biblical teaching and transformative experiences? Fourth Presbyterian Church, located in Bethesda, MD, is seeking their next Pastor of Youth.
This person will serve and lead a team providing biblical discipleship, evangelical community outreach and engagement, service opportunities, and activities for youth ages 12 to 25. Partnering with parents is a priority as the youth ministry is a support, not a replacement, of parental training. The purpose of this position is to serve, lead, and provide the vision, coordination, and implementation of the ministry plan for the Youth and College Ministries, by direct supervision of and engagement with the Youth and College staff and volunteers.
Fourth is looking for a seasoned youth worker who exemplifies the following:
- Character: Demonstrates a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ through spiritual maturity and Christ-like character
- Calling: Has received confirmation of God’s call to minister to youth and has a passion for teaching and leading youth
- Chemistry: Strong interpersonal and dynamic leadership skills; shares Fourth’s cultural values
- Competence: Experience with a proven record of leading a healthy and growing youth ministry
- Prayer: Maintains a personal and corporate commitment to praying for the ministry
- Education: A Master’s Degree in Theology This person must embrace Reformed theology (including the Westminster Profession of Faith), wisdom, vision, excellent communication skills, and management experience.
Candidates who are teachable, flexible, and want to join the team for an established youth ministry, please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com click apply now.