The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington is hiring for Campus Ministers for two of our DC area Campuses located at George Washington University and American University. The Campus Minister role’s main function is to empower and mentor student leadership as well as facilitate opportunities for students to encounter Christ.
- Coordinate diverse opportunities for student faith formation (e.g. RCIA, small groups, retreats, etc.)
- Oversee Campus Ministry communications including website, weekly listserv, bulletin, social media, etc.
- Manage campus ministry budget and ongoing finances
- Manage development database and communications with donors, parents, alumni, faculty, and staff
- Collaborate with the Office of YA Ministry, neighboring Catholic parishes, and other campus ministers in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Implement the goals identified by the USCCB’s pastoral letter on campus ministry, Empowered by the Spirit
- Meet regularly for visioning and planning with the Chaplain and student leaders
If you are a practicing Catholic joyfully living in good standing with a passion for the Church’s mission for evangelization and have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in theology or a related field, consider these life-changing opportunities. Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.