Compass Church is seeking a full-time Director of Youth Ministry. They need a director who is passionate about Evangelism and discipling teenagers through Sunday and midweek small and large groups, camps, special trips, etc.
Compass Church has a main campus with a 1,500 seat worship center and 2 satellite campuses. We are non-denominational (under the umbrella of ECO), an orthodox, Bible believing, Jesus-centered people. See our Statement of Faith and dynamic worship on our website.
- Sun-Fri (Saturday off) – 50-60hrs. a week
- Salary Range: $75,000 +full medical/dental; 4 weeks vacation and 2 weeks study leave, book and other allowance, 5% of salary into retirement account.
- Additionally, reimbursable allowances: auto, books, continuing education, and business expenses
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Religion or significant experience in a full-time Youth Ministry
- Teach middle school and high school each hour on Sunday mornings.
- Oversee the recruitment of middle school and high school adult leaders.
- Build relationship with students and adult leaders
- Promote Christian service through age appropriate service projects.
- Lead middle school and high school Summer and Winter trips.
- Hospital calling as needed.
- Rotate leading Sunday night services.
- Manage the youth budget within the guidelines of the approved budget and adhere to the purchasing policies of the church
- Organize and run the annual “Turkey Trot” youth ministry fundraiser
- Innovative & creative
- Strong speaking skills
- Recruiting of volunteers
- Organized and able to multitask
- Positive attitude and a positive approach to problem-solving.
- Relational skills
- Sense of humor because laughter is a big part of the climate at Compass.
- ‘Extra mile’ person who does not have a ‘silo’ mentality and will help in big projects like Christmas On Main Street.
- Deep prayer and devotional life.
Qualified candidates, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or by clicking apply now.