FIND A JOB
Youth Pastor – Poplar Bluff, MO
Position Description:The Youth Pastor at Fellowship Church in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, will be responsible for oversight of all students, their parents, and volunteers while striving toward sustaining a healthy, life-transforming ministry. This individual will be expected to develop the spiritual growth of students in a way that reflects the overall mission of Fellowship Church. The successful candidate will maintain strong relationships with students, young adults, and ministry colleagues. The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences, among others:
- Be a follower of Christ, committed to the youth ministry and the overall mission of Fellowship Church.
- Be experienced in ministering to youth and have a passion to evangelize and disciple them.
- Be able to articulate a discipleship strategy for youth the youth ministry.
- Be able to teach in a context that resonates with youth.
- Portray a deep level of humility.
- Be prayerful in all things.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity with a consistent devotional life.
- Be highly teachable and receptive to feedback.
- Build relationships and rapport with other leaders in ministry.
- Create an environment of warmth and openness in ministry.
- Be committed to the mission of Fellowship Church.