FIND A JOB
Student Ministry Director – Cape Coral, FL
Position Description:The Student Ministry Director at Crosspoint Christian Church in Cape Coral, FL, is responsible for all aspects of Crosspoint’s Middle and High School Student Ministry. What Success Looks Like
- One-on-one discipleship is taking place and students are growing in their relationship with Jesus, resulting in consistent life change
- Students are serving in the community and at Crosspoint. •
- Attendance is keeping pace with overall church growth.
- There is excitement about the vision of Crosspoint and getting connected in Student Ministry.
- Tiers of leaders and coaches are being developed to effectively support all Life Group Leaders and future growth.
- There is consistency in Student Ministry leader training including discipleship training for leaders and coaches.
- There is a positive and smooth transition from Kidpoint to Student Ministry for both students and parents.
- Carries out the vision and mission of Crosspoint
- Develop and maintain an annual plan that ensures continuous improvement and growth of Student Ministry
- Implement recruitment and promotional strategies ensuring a healthy Student Ministry participation rate
- Plan and execute Student Ministry gatherings that are highly relational, fun and effective
- Encourage, equip, and train all Student Ministry leaders to foster healthy, growing groups and help create an environment where disciples create disciples.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and other staff to develop church-wide strategies. This includes: annual church-wide events/campaigns, connection events and discipleship training.
- Develop positive relationships with students and their parents and interact with them during weekend services.
- Design, implement and manage strategies that make it easy to join the student ministry and create a culture where students invite their friends.
- Communicate and inform program plans with students and parents in a variety of ways including social media.
- Identify and develop curriculum that meets the ongoing needs of students.
- Prepare and deliver engaging weekly teaching for both Middle and High School nights.
- Manage the Student Ministry departmental budget.
- Update weekly reports: health report, promotion, etc.
- Plan and execute events throughout the year that keep students engaged and help to grow their faith. (summer camps, community events, mission trips).
- Mature, growing disciple of Jesus
- Strategic Thinker and self motivated
- Has a passion for students
- Able to effectively organize and administer details within the ministry
- Displays strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Has proficient understanding of the challenges young people face, and ability to mentor and guide both students and parents.
- Bachelor's degree: theology, biblical studies or youth ministry degree preferred.
- Approachable and intentional in building relationships with students, parents, staff, and people of all backgrounds