FIND A JOB
Student Minister – Fayetteville, NC
Position Description:We exist to teach students about the God, the Bible, and encourage them to live out their faith. The Student Minister will:
- Create and facilitate an environment that helps students (6-12 grades) discover God, develop their faith and show Christ-like love.
- The discipleship and care of students (6-12 grades), connecting with their parents and helping them integrate into the other activities at Snyder Memorial Baptist Church.
- 5+ years of ministry experience is preferred.
- MDiv or a similar degree is preferred.
- Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal commitments of the church.
- A passion and love for students that shows itself in the community, at student activities, and excitement about their accomplishments.
- Strong ability to lead people of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, and generations.
- Experience planning and managing a budget.
- A desire to teach and mentor youth in biblical truth.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A student of student ministry
- An understanding of social media in how it connects with students.
- A social media presence is consistent with a Christlike lifestyle.
- A growing Christian faith and character.
- A commitment to the mission of Snyder Memorial Baptist Church.
- A Calling to Pastoral Ministry.
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).