FIND A JOB
Next Gen Executive Director – Hudson, WI
Position Description:Faith Community Church in Hudson, Wisconsin seeks their first Next Generation Executive Director. The Next Gen Executive Director will provide leadership and oversight to all family ministry environments of FCC. The guidance from this candidate will impact the next generation within the church to best empower the next generation and their families to experience and share a gospel-inspired life.
- Education & Experience A 4-year post-secondary degree with ministry emphasis or experiential equivalent is required. A Master’s degree with a focus on ministry is preferred. 3-5 years of experience in successfully and fruitfully leading within next-generation ministry is required.
- Experience training others, building teams, and discipling team leaders is required.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Meet Biblical standards for a deacon/deaconess.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and implementation skills.
- Ability to teach to a range of developmental levels.
- Ability to maintain appropriate discretion and confidentiality.
- A sound knowledge of Scripture and an ability to effectively apply Scriptural principles in ministry that leads to life transformation.
- Personal Characteristics & Qualifications: A vital and growing relationship with Jesus.
- An engaging personality.
- A high commitment to team ministry, relationships, and having fun along the way.