FIND A JOB
High School Pastor – Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
Position Description:Cibolo Creek Community Church seeks a High School Pastor who will fulfill its purpose by partnering with parents to ensure High School students are introduced to a personal relationship with Christ, nurtured to Christlike maturity, and mobilized to make a difference in their world for the Kingdom of God. The ideal person for this role is a dynamic leader who excels in drawing and engaging high school students from within and outside our Church community. The role involves teaching, communication, creative event planning, and volunteer team building, among other responsibilities as needs arise. With Jesus’ strategy in mind, the High School Pastor will develop 3 or 4 metrics alongside the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Ministry Development for evaluation.
- A deep personal relationship with Jesus.
- A bachelor’s degree, three to five years of student ministry experience as a volunteer or staff member. Residency or Seminary education or participation is preferred.
- Experience teaching the Word and facilitating small group Bible studies.
- A working awareness of challenges and needs of students and culture.
- Proficiency with computers and social media.
- Cultivates deep relationships with God and others
- Passionate about developing others
- A proven leader of leaders
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Displays a high emotional intelligence
- Is a proven, organized, and dependable strategic systems thinker
- A self-starter who thrives in a team environment
- Displays a tenacity to persevere
- Proactively resolve personal conflicts through careful communication (no gossip Matt. 18, no conflict resolution through technology), personal reflection (1 Cor. 11:28), active listening (James 1), honest apology when in the wrong, and honest forgiveness when wronged.