FIND A JOB
Director of Youth Ministry – Boise, ID
Position Description:Do you feel called to minister to youth in today’s challenging culture? Are you passionate about creating relational discipleship environments that equip and empower youth to live out a lasting, vibrant faith in Jesus? Do you thrive in building, leading, and empowering volunteer teams? Does living in one of the most scenic, outdoors-oriented, fast-growing regions of the U.S. sound appealing? If this resonates, we invite you to consider applying to become the full-time director of youth ministry at True Hope Collister, a growing, dynamic, intergenerational church committed to transformational discipleship and missional engagement in beautiful Boise, Idaho. The director of youth ministry collaborates with the director of children’s and family ministry to ensure ministry to students and their parents is aligned with True Hope’s mission to create environments that disciple people to discover, experience and follow Jesus Christ. This vital role builds a dynamic, engaging culture where volunteers love to serve and that leads youth to take next steps towards leadership and growth in their faith journey.
Position Qualifications:We’re looking for candidates who:
- Are able to easily relate to youth and their families.
- Are theologically aligned with True Hope’s beliefs and able to navigate multiple viewpoints with discretion and grace.
- Have demonstrated success in building and leading volunteer teams. Are outreach oriented.
- Build and utilize organizational systems to maximize ministry effectiveness.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years experience leading a youth ministry of over 30 students.