Youth Commission International desires to reach the world for Christ through students. We do this by creating student-led Bible studies that meet on middle and high school campuses. Our Student Ministry Architects department provides interim student ministry services for churches that are in transition. We provide weekly programming, discipleship opportunities for students, parent/volunteer training, and monthly events for student ministries through the SMA program.
JOB DETAILS: The SMA Multisite Director provides oversight and leadership to two to three churches within the SMA program. This includes leading the team of associates executing the weekly student ministry program of each church. He/she also works with the SMA Director to plan, schedule, and execute the various events put on by each student ministry. Ultimately, He/she serves churches in need of interim student ministry staffing and consulting to ensure the growth and longevity of the local ministry.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Primarily responsible for overseeing two to three contracted SMA churches in a given area When needed, running all aspects of a contracted church’s program as the site director, even if that church is outside of the assigned area Assist SMA Director with planning and executing SMA church events. Assist with content creation for the SMA program including parent newsletters, volunteer training, messages, etc. Assist with initial assessment for churches that come on as contracted churches Oversee YCI club ministry in the area assigned by SMA Director, visiting 1-3 schools a week. Identify and recruit potential campus mentors and work alongside mentors to train student leaders
COMPENSATION: Competitive Salary based upon experience Health/Dental/Vision Benefits (90% of premiums paid by organization) Monthly mileage and cell phone reimbursement Paid vacation and personal time
- At least 2 years experience in youth ministry
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and culture-driven organization that values the success of the entire team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage big projects with multiple contributors and break projects down into actionable steps.
- Self Starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- NICE TO HAVES: Experience leading interns and/or staff, Experience with Basecamp, Microsoft Office, and Expensify, Ability to market SMA program and acquire new contracted churches
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click apply now.