St. Peter’s Episcopal Church is a parish in the Anglican tradition upholding traditional Christian faith and morals, with strong commitments to personal prayer, authentic worship, Holy Scripture, and Christian fellowship & evangelism. Our tagline is “Built on the Rock. Powered by the Spirit.”
We seek an individual sensing a divine call to support the parents of our church in their vocation to raise their children in the life-saving grace of the Gospel. This individual will oversee our ministries in Christian education and childcare for ages 6 weeks of age through the 12th grade.
- A Christian grounded in the Word of God and in prayer, whose life has been transformed by the grace of God through the work of Jesus Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit
- A strong sense of pastoral calling to nurture and shape children in the Christian faith, to support and equip parents to raise their children in the faith, and to pray for our children and their families
- Ability to work under the direction of church leadership, and as part of a team under our parish vision and mission
- Leadership ability, and willingness to oversee and manage several volunteers and/or employees
- Visionary, excited about developing innovative programs and equipping staff and/or volunteers
- Experience in youth ministry and/or childcare is a must, along with relevant training in child development and safety. Relevant degrees in education and/or Christian ministry are strongly desired.
- Ability to communicate the Gospel to students and their families with enthusiasm and joy
- Comfortable with technology, coordinating and executing events, and managing budget and marketing for the program
Qualified candidates please send your cover letter and resume to Fr. Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now.