Collierville United Methodist Church is looking for their next part-time Youth Ministry Assistant.
The person in this position should be a committed Christian Disciple. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Youth Ministry, this position assists the Director of Youth Ministry in coordinating all youth ministry. This position also requires a person who holds a strong interest in the overall well-being and spiritual growth of students and children and is willing to serve and work with others, especially volunteers, in a team ministry setting.
- Provides clerical support and assists in coordinating and scheduling of all structured weekly youth ministry activities, worship and events.
- Maintains rosters for Sunday school classes and all other structure youth ministry programming and maintains up to date data base for each grade 6th – 12th.
- Keeps the social media accounts current and the church website youth ministry page up to date with all immediate youth ministry information by communicating weekly with the Communications department.
- Works with the Communications department to publicize youth ministry events and produce flyers, posters and other youth ministry information for parents and other members of the congregation.
- Oversees and assists with the organization, stocking and maintenance of the youth ministry supply areas, closets and the youth ministry kiosk desk.
- Assists with organizing and directing special events or special programs in the youth ministry, as well as, family events when student families are involved.
- Assists in planning and coordinating training for anyone serving in youth ministry.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills 6. Flexibility
Interested candidates please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now.