FIND A JOB
Director of Children’s Ministry, Keystone Heights, FL (part time)
Description:Keystone United Methodist Church is looking for a Director of Children's Ministry. It is a part time position (avg. of 20 hours a week). Responsibilities would include Sunday & Wednesday programming, as well as VBS. For more information or to apply contact the church at 352-473-3829 or Teri Sapp at 352-494-3724. You may also print out an application on our website.
- Have a vital, growing and personal faith relationship with Christ. Be willing to share with others your testimony and continuing journey of faith. This is important to children’s faith development.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and manage the Children’s Ministries programs within the parameters of the United Methodist Church.
- Must embrace Christian discipline and United Methodist doctrine and practice.
- Commitment to KUMC mission of Making Christ the Keystone of our Lives.\
- Must undergo and pass personal background screening process. Must be drug-free.
- Demonstrate a passion for ministry with children and deep commitment to their faith formation.
- CPR Certification.
- Have a basic knowledge of child development and understand the importance of providing a safe and nurturing environment for children.