FIND A JOB
Assistant Director of Youth Ministries, Tampa, FL
Description:Hyde Park United Methodist Church is hiring an Assistant Director of Youth Ministries full time. We will have our application process open until April 5th, 2019. We are looking for someone who has a strong faith and biblical knowledge of God and scripture who is musically talented and tech savvy. Please look at our job description in the link to apply. We need a cover letter and resume attached to this form. https://hydeparkumc.ccbchurch.
- Minimum high school education. Preferred college degree.
- Skills, experience and passion in working with youth, specifically students in 6th-12th grade.
- Well organized, self-driven, and creative.
- Ability to creatively plan and implement worship and fun events for the youth program.
- Experience with technology, particularly all forms of social media, video editing and basic graphic design.
- Platform skills and experience in leading large group worship (speaking and musical).
- Musical skills, aptitude, training and experience with contemporary pop/rock styles of Worship.
- Ability to creatively plan worship and worship music.
- Experience in leading small groups and shepherding students to grow in their leadership and discipleship.
- Ability to communicate the spiritual heritage, doctrine, and Social Principles of the United Methodist Church.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.