The Search for a Competent Youth Minister is Over!
“Thank you for your help with this and for taking the time to listen to our Youth Director Christmas wish list! Santa Claus came early!”
–Scott Baker, Senior Pastor, Clearwater, Florida
The Youth Ministry Institute utilizes a process to help you choose your next youth minister. We will spend 110 hours systematically analyzing your church and candidates using our developmental and evaluative tools. Our staff will:
- Meet on-site with church leadership, a focus group of church members and your search team to determine the “Best Fit” for your church
- Author a creative job posting
- Utilize our extensive network to connect with over 150 Christian colleges, campus ministries, and over 15 web sites job seeking youth ministers utilize in their search for a job
- Filter resumes, check references and screen candidates with your church in mind
- Evaluate top candidates in two structured interviews, matching values with your church and assessing core competencies that lead to excellence in youth ministry
- Coach your search team on effective questions and processes for the final interview phases
- Plan for necessary transition to a new youth minister
- Produce a portfolio of several “Best Fit” candidates so that your church will be able to effectively discern your next youth minister
Request a quote today!