CrossBridge Community Church in north San Antonio, TX, is seeking a full-time Middle School Director. CrossBridge Community Church was established in 2003 and exists to love God, love others, and go and make disciples of all nations. The Middle School Director handles the day-to-day operations of the middle school ministry, supervised by the Student and Family Pastor to oversee and implement engaging weekly Life Groups, special events, service opportunities, and a robust team of adult volunteers.
Some responsibilities include:
- Serves as the primary leader, contact, and advocate of the middle school ministry, knowing the students and parents and praying for them regularly.
- Equips students and their parents to become authentic followers of Christ.
- Oversees a system for contacting and following up with MS students and parents in a timely and caring manner.
- Leads the planning, development, and implementation of MS Life Groups, worship, discipleship, missions, and outreach as approved by the Student and Family Pastor.
- Provides spiritual support and encouragement to the Life Group Leaders working in the MS ministry.
- Attends community and school events involving CrossBridge MS students on a schedule approved by the Student and Family Pastor.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will be a relational leader who creatively executes ministry with attention to administrative details. Experience in church student ministry and the ability to meet deadlines are also required. A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume.