First Presbyterian Church in Littlton, Colorado, is searching for a Director of Youth Ministry. This position is a part-time, 30-35 hour/week position (negotiable). The person in this role is responsible for the oversight of all curriculum, classes, volunteers, and events related to youth, grades 6 through 12, in the church. The church focuses on cultivating a relationship with Jesus Christ in three ways, and is seeking someone who is passionate about helping students cultivate their relationship with Jesus in these same ways:
- Belong: we have deep relationships that are rooted in a particular place.
- Believe: we have an alive, growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- Be Loving: we are branching out to serve others as Jesus did.
We believe that healthy, positive relationships are the main focus of youth ministry, so we hope to find a candidate who can connect with a wide variety of students and their families.
- At least 21 years of age
- Mandatory background check
- Availability to be at the church on Sunday mornings and at Youth Group (currently Sunday afternoon)
- At least 2-years previous experience in youth ministry or related work is preferred