Are you an energetic, enthusiastic Christian who believes that the development and discipleship of youth is a critical part of the Great Commission? Do you feel called to be part of this work? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Job duties include:
- Coordinating programming for Sunday morning and Wednesday evening
- Recruiting and deploying volunteers
- Communicating with parents, volunteers, staff, and the congregation
- Planning group gatherings and activities, as well as retreats and mission trips
- Engaging the group in wider community events, including Neighbors United, National Night Out, and Goddard Fall Festival
- Leading fundraising initiatives and activities
- Managing program finances in coordination with the congregation’s financial team
- Jumping in as a team member, as needed
Part-time/flexible, 20 hours per week, with 20 hours annual paid vacation/sick leave. Starting salary range is $12-15 per hour, based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for a team member who displays the following characteristics:
- A growing Christian faith exhibited through Bible study and prayer
- Ability to lead others to a saving faith in Christ
- Energetic, understanding, caring, respectful, and honest
- Affinity with (and ability to relate to) youth
- Ability to work well with adults, including parents and volunteers
- A self-starter, with the ability to plan lessons, events, and mission trips and to appropriately delegate tasks or teaching to volunteers.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and professional references.