First United Methodist Church of Boca Raton, FL, is searching for a Director of Family Ministry. This is a dynamic, high-profile leadership position newly created to coordinate all programs for the upcoming generation, from infants and children through high school youth. This position will provide family ministry to both campuses of our church.
- A degree or background in a relevant field of study, and/or at least five years of church or faith-based experience in a related position working with children and/or youth
- A passion for people of all ages with the particular ability to inspire adults (both parents and non-parents of all ages) to volunteer to support child and youth programs
- An understanding of child development and skill levels, and proven ability to teach and communicate with children and youth
- Familiar with or willing to learn the United Methodist Church doctrine/discipline
- Spiritual maturity and high moral and ethical conduct
- Proven organizational, teaching, administration, and computer/technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills